top of page

Grupo ECMS - SISTEMA DE GE

Público·129 membros

(Streaming!!) Real Zaragoza vs Oviedo live watch 6 November 2023


Preview · Head to Head · Betting · Match Centre · Match Report · Live Stream ...


Unwinning streak (4) matches Real Zaragoza have failed to win 4 matches in a row. Last win was against FC Andorra (0-1) on 5. 10. 23 The form at the home stadium is not good 3 losses in 5 games. (1W, 1D, 3L) is the record at home ground Estadio de la Romareda. With their average of 1. 4 goals conceded per game. Unwinning streak (4) matches at home Real Zaragoza have fail to win 4 matches in a row at home stadium. Last win was against Eldense (2-0) on 3. 9. 23 Real Oviedo have good form in the last 5 games Coach L. Carrión Delgado can be satisfied with his team form (3W, 2D, 0L) from the last 5 games. Unbeaten run (6) for Real Oviedo Real Oviedo are unbeaten in their last 6 La Liga 2 games (4W, 2D). Players scored 9 goals and 1 conceded in that run. Unbeaten run (3) in last away games Real Oviedo are unbeaten in their last 3 La Liga 2 away games (1W, 2D). 3 5 Grau 622‘ 15 Santiago Mouriño González 259‘ 19 Vallejo 512‘ 1+2 27 Marcos Ruiz 169‘ 23 Enrich 101‘ 14 Gracia 368‘ 1 Braat 20 Fumaça Mascarenhas Costa Pessoa 61‘ 21 Pomares Rayo 45‘ 16 Seoane 689‘ MF 32 Suárez Cardero 1‘ 8 Cazorla 170‘ 14 Alemão 175‘ 24 Ahijado 26‘ RM 18 Paulino 489‘ 3+1 Sesè Vera Mesa is back. Boost for the team Good news for the team. Real Zaragoza vs Real Oviedo Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-06Match Details Who: Real Zaragoza vs Real Oviedo Competition: LaLiga 2 When: 2023-11-06, 22:00 Venue: La Romareda Real Zaragoza will host Real Oviedo at La Romareda on 2023-11-06 at 22:00 in an interesting encounter in LaLiga 2. Real Zaragoza, currently sitting at 9 will be looking for important home win. Real Oviedo, on the other hand, sits in 14 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 39% chance of a home win, and a 29% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 32%. More game data and we say below the videosData AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Real Oviedo win with a probability of 39. 41%. A draw had a probability of 30. 8% and a win for Real Zaragoza had a probability of 29. 76%. Zaragoza vs Oviedo Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Zaragoza vs Oviedo in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... ᐉ Real Zaragoza vs Real Oviedo Live Stream, Tip ⚡ Prediction. We're of the view that Real Oviedo might have a difficult job to be putting a goal past this Real Zaragoza outfit who we think might well get the ... 3 CB 32 Tarín 0‘ 0 CF 14 Millán 3 9 Hernández 205‘ 4 6. 5 LM Ibarra 113‘ 6 6. 6 CM Sánchez 752‘ 6. 9 35 Rebollo 90‘ 7. 0 22 Lecoeuche 481‘ Amador 1064‘ 12 1+1 7. 1 Francés 764‘ 1+0 7. 4 10RM Bermejo 388‘ 11 ★ Mesa 827‘ 3+0 21 Moya 698‘ Aguado 855‘ 7 Valera 682‘ 13 6. 8 Azón 842‘ 2+1 Bakış 703‘ 6. 7 Bastón 1009‘ 3+2 7LM Rozada 1115‘ 11CM Colombatto 705‘ 0+2 17LM Moyano 884‘ Camarasa 348‘ 2+0 Suárez 391‘ 15 Luengo 904‘ Costas 1170‘ 7. 5 Calvo 1087‘ 23 Bretones 1154‘ 31 Román 4-4-2 Coach: F. Escriba Segura 4-2-3-1 Coach L. Carrión Delgado BENCH 24 López 272‘ 20 Mollejo 361‘ 13 Poussin 207‘ 6. Real Oviedo - Real Zaragoza: Live Stream & on TV today Where to live stream & watch Real Oviedo - Real Zaragoza on TV today: Is it on Prime Video? Discover all live stream & TV options now on JustWatch! Real Zaragoza vs Real Oviedo: Livescore & Stats Real Zaragoza v Real Oviedo (06/11/2023) - LaLiga 2 - Estadio de la Romareda. Get the complete Match Preview on 365Scores.


Informações

Bem-vindo ao grupo! Você pode se conectar com outros membros...

membros

bottom of page