top of page

Grupo ECMS - SISTEMA DE GE

Público·129 membros

Namdhari - Inter Kashi Live Broadcast 6 November 2023 Today

in 8 hours — The game will be played at the Namdhari Stadium. Namdhari Sports Academy vs Inter Kashi FC score, statistics, and full match live broadcast can ...

Michigan Stars vs Albion San Diego Live Michigan Stars vs Albion San Diego live score and live streaming on November 06/11 00:30 Namdhari Sports Academy - Inter Kashi FC; 06/11 03:00 FC Orenburg ... Uttar Pradesh-based Inter Kashi and Namdhari Sports from Punjab are the two new additions to the I-League. Both the clubs have secured direct entry to the league through a bid approved by the AIFF. Meanwhile, Delhi FC and Shillong Lajong are the two teams that have bagged promotion from the I-League 2022-23 second division. Having won I-League 2022-23 second division, Delhi FC earned their maiden promotion to the I-League after beating Ambernath United Atlanta FC 3-1 in the final round. On the other hand, Shillong Lajong became the first team to secure promotion to the I-League 2023-24 from the ongoing second division league season. Shillong Lajong is back in the I-League after a gap of four years. As per the I-League 2023-24 format, the team finishing at the top of the standings after all 156 matches will emerge as I-League 2023-24 champions. They will be eligible for promotion to the Indian Super League 2024-25 provided they fulfil the Club Licensing criteria. Defending champions Punjab FC have already been promoted to the ISL. Every club can register five foreigners in their squads, with a maximum of three allowed on the pitch at a time for I-League 2023-24. There will no longer be any AFC player quota requirements. When and Where to Watch on TV and Live Streaming in India Oct 28, 2023 — Namdhari FC and Inter Kashi, the two new entrants promise to take Indian football to uncharted places. With such a diverse and competitive ... Namdhari vs Inter Kashi preview, head-to-head, prediction 12 hours ago — Namdhari will go head-to-head against Inter Kashi in their next match of the I-League 2023-24 on Monday (November 6). They have played two matches so far, notching up one draw and one loss. In their opening game, they enforced a draw against Gokulam Kerala, courtesy of a late equalizer. However, Inter Kashi were completely outplayed by Sreenidi Deccan in their second game as they lost 1-4. Both teams now will be searching for their first win of the season. Namdhari vs Inter Kashi Match Details Match Details: Namdhari vs Inter Kashi, I-League 2023-24 Date & Time: November 6, 2023, 2:00 pm IST Venue: Namdhari Stadium Namdhari vs Inter Kashi Head-to-Head These two sides have never met in the past and it will be their first-ever meeting. Their current head-to-head record stands 0-0. Namdhari vs Inter Kashi preview, head-to-head, prediction, telecast details, and more ahead of the I-League 2023-24 clashNamdhari will go head-to-head against Inter Kashi in their next match of the I-League 2023-24 on Monday (November 6). They will play this fixture at their home ground Namdhari Stadium at 2:00 pm IST. The newcomers Namdhari made an impressive start to their I-League journey as they held the old horses Churchill Brothers to a goalless draw in their opening game. On the other hand, Inter Kashi haven't had a good start to their season. I-League 2023-24: Watch live streaming and telecast in IndiaThe I-League 2023-24 season will see 13 teams play a total of 156 matches in a home-and-away format. Each team will play 24 matches each. The I-League 2023-24 season will start on Saturday, October 28, with Real Kashmir hosting Rajasthan FC at the TRC Polo Synthetic Turf Ground in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir. Organised by the All India Football Federation (AIFF), the I-League is the men's second-tier of the Indian football league pyramid. The 17th edition of the I-League will see as many as 13 clubs play a total of 156 matches on a home-and-away double round-robin format. Each team will play 24 matches each. Aizawl FC, Churchill Brothers FC Goa, Delhi FC, Gokulam Kerala FC, Inter Kashi, Mohammedan Sporting Club, Namdhari FC, Neroca FC, Rajasthan United FC, Real Kashmir FC, Shillong Lajong FC, Sreenidi Deccan FC and Tiddim Road Athletic Union FC are the 13 clubs that will compete in I-League 2023-24. Matches Played: 0 Namdhari Win: 0 Inter Kashi Win: 0 Draw: 0 Namdhari vs Inter Kashi Probable XI Namdhari Tenzin Samdup, Davinder Singh, Saurabh Bhanwala, Akashdeep Singh Kahlon, Harmanjot Singh, Harmanpreet Singh, Harpreet Singh, Manvir Singh, Sukhandeep Singh, Peter Seiminthang Haokip, and Olmes García Inter Kashi Arindam Bhattacharya, Kojam Beyong, Peter Hartley, Deepak Devrani, Sumeet Passi, J Lamela Garrido, J Perez del Pino, Mohammad Asif Khan, Edmund Lalrindika, Ishan Vikram Dey, and Mario Barco Namdhari vs Inter Kashi Prediction It is expected to be a close contest between two less-experienced sides. Namdhari Sports Academy - Inter Kashi FC · 06.11.2023 17 hours ago — Be informed of all sport event outcomes. The largest live coverage: results, statistics, standings and tournament grids for events around the ...

Informações

Bem-vindo ao grupo! Você pode se conectar com outros membros...

membros

bottom of page